Friday, August 18, 2006

Sentiments in Mono

I used to care about you. Until you started drowning in your glassful of water. Wake up, dear friend. You still haven’t felt what it is like to play in the ocean. Even Nemo came to his senses.

***

Waiting for you means I’m blowing my other chances.
And you know I am not much of a gambler.

***

Just when I find it in me to BELIEVE, the world gives me more reasons NOT TO.

***

To love means to see someone beyond what they are NOT.

***
My soul is evaporating.
Someone please saturate me.

***
They say that the best things in life are FREE.
I say that there is a price you have to pay for everything. Sooner or later.

***
IT may not be right for you but it is heaven to me. And maybe to me alone.
If I want to linger, would you understand?

***
You want more from me. All I can do is TRY.