Saturday, March 15, 2008

Glass Houses and Pretenses

I have lived so many lives though I’m not old
All I know is everything is not as it’s told
And the more I see, the less I grow
The fewer the seeds, the more I sow


I take pride in how I understand human nature. I can tolerate how some people react a certain way to a given scenario (even at my expense)…because they are only HUMAN. However, the flaws and foibles that define human nature can be downplayed if the person has the correct concept of what is RIGHT and FAIR. Such flaws include malevolence and envy. And once I detect that a certain course of action was borne out of these “ill will,” then I will exercise my human nature to lash back.

I am confident of what I am and what I have achieved. I have built my castle on rock solid ground. You can shake it all you want (if that gives meaning to your miserable existence), but I am stronger that the sum total of your travesty and pretenses. While I have “substance”, you only have “air.” Using this logic, a wiser person will choose his battles elsewhere. Tsk, tsk.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people have the audacity to cast stones at you when they themselves live in GLASS HOUSES.

You made your own bed of thorns, now you must lay on it.


P.S. You don’t deserve the attention. You don’t even deserve this space or this “tribute” to your wretched ways. But I have to say my piece (consider this as my Judas kiss). After this, I shove you back to where you were…to the NOTHING that you are.