Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Other Side Of Me

Here’s the deal:

I see better on my left eye. I hear better with my right ear.

I easily get blinded by light. I had an eye problem since grade school where my eyes sometimes water at the first sight of the sun in the morning (yeah, very vampire-ish).

I have poor night vision (not so vampire-ish).

I have to check locks twice to convince myself it is indeed locked.

I have photographic memory. I have to recall words and formulas as they appear on a page. That’s why I was never good at memorizing historical facts. I also don’t look at caskets because I don’t want to remember the dead as well...dead.

I have an irrational fear of snakes and footbridges.

I prefer my water colored and with taste.

I hate almost all string vegetables.

I need least 2 cups of caffeine fix before 10AM or I’ll feel sick and lethargic.

I always leave the first 3 pages of a notebook blank.

I have clepto tendencies...but only for ballpens. I ACCIDENTALLY take ballpens from other people’s desk.

Most of my books have my name on the title page and the 13th page.

I am a slow reader coz I was trained to find mistakes in written text.

I love words but I do not believe them. Actions still speak volumes.

***

After this, can you honestly say that you know me?