Saturday, April 11, 2009

Captured

Some people capture the world through a camera’s lens. I capture the world through my own eye and let the written text do the talking. Trails of ink on parchment is my art of choice.

But lately, I always have on-hand a tool that makes capturing images rather easy. On the light of day at least. I am no photography amateur and I am not ready to explore that. But here are some of the things I’ve captured thorough my iPhone’s lenses.

This is a photo I took at the venue of a friend’s wedding.



This is a cute item I clicked at last Christmas.



These are taken in the midst of all the New Year revelry.





This is during a dragon dance last Chinese New Year. Darn difficult to capture these overexcited dragons. While covering your ears from all the firecracker explosions.



This is taken while driving. It was raining. Can you read the handwritten bumper slogan? Manong Driver must have frequented the drive-thru at McDo.



But Lancy prefers Jollibee. Don’t look there! You will see what mascots are made of.




These are some of my treasured possessions.

No comments: