Thursday, June 04, 2009

One Early (Rainy) Thursday

Just some quick blog on the go.

Today is coding day. So I was on the road real early. I'm here at Starbucks Podium at 7AM, waiting for F to get me. Off to a meeting in Makati in three hours.

Had a natural high driving at traffic-free, albeit slick, roads this morning. But damnit I had to wake up real early. Considering that the weather is conducive to catching up on the ZZZZZZZs. And I need it... badly.

I love the rains but not when it's this hard and spontaneous. Did I just call the rain spontaneous???

M just told me that her cousin has just been attacked by aneurysm and has very slim chance to live. I say a silent prayer for him. Then her brother just had a baby. Ahh...the cycle of life...

This blog is beginning to look like a Twitter feed. Which reminds me I succumbed to Twitter the other day. Name's still Barnieboi. So come follow me.

Just got a text from F. She's 20 minutes away.

Gotta go. Laters!

No comments: